Skip to main content

Haiku on dreams

Monday Greetings everyone!

I had a really wonderful weekend. It was all thanks to wonderful blogger community.

Today, I am writing a haiku on one word prompt DREAMS.

One of my favorite fact about dreams is that even animals dream. Isn't it fascinating?

Let me share the haiku now.


imaginary,
with hint of reality
dreams wake me up

Do you know any interesting fact about dreams? Do share it in the comments below.

Have a nice week ahead. Or better, have a dreamy week!

See you all soon.

Comments

  1. Hari Om
    Dreams allow us to process what we cannot when awake; this is the 'real' we feel. Nicely captured! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am glad you liked my presentation of dreams.

      Delete
  2. Interesting word prompt! Thanks.

    https://lisasgardenadventureinoregon.blogspot.com/2018/10/garden-poetry-dreams.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am glad you are joining in. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Add in the comment box.

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count