Skip to main content

Unstoppable determination

Positive cookie 1

Today, I am sharing one positive cookie with you all. A positive cookie is nothing but a beautiful quote. This quote is motivational. This quote literally filled me with lots of positive energy. Therefore, I am sharing it with you all. There is a small twist. The twist is that I have designed this quote template in Canva. Canva is graphic design software. I am sharing my creation with you all. This is a quote by Ralph Marston.

                             design template of a quote by Ralph Marston

The quote is – 

You have done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination. (Tweet it.)

I read this quote a few days ago. I was screening some quotes for my blog post. These lines made a big impact on my thoughts. Frankly, I was hesitant about how to start my new post. The words you have done it before... gave me a lot of confidence.

I had many questions about setting up my blog. I started with deciding the theme to customizing it for a nice user experience. Then it was time for organizing labels and gadgets for easy navigation on my blog. I completed the setup within a few days. This all was a good learning process. I thought that this was a good start to look for positive possibilities.

Now, I was about to write my first ever post. I do not know why but I was a bit nervous. I had a scratchy start.

Should I think about a catchy title or impactful content?

What should be the length of my article?

Where should I post the graphical quote?

I changed my headlines a couple of times. It took me about half an hour to write a paragraph of about eighty words. Can you imagine it? I was typing and erasing. This process was frustrating for me.

That is when I decided to take a deep breath and go through different inspiring quotes. This is very helpful for me. This process diverts my frustrations. I often read quotes that change my approach.

That was the day when I came across this quote. It inspired me to think positively. I channeled my frustration into a nice strategy. It also helped me complete my blogger post.

This thing was possible because I was determined to do my task. It was to write a bog post. 

You have to know that determination is strong force. You should be determined if you want to achieve something. This something might be writing a blog post like me to owning a company. You might want a great car or a job. Anything is possible if you determine it.

The first step to any of our wishes is determination. Then, there is hard work. When you have determined to go somewhere, get something, you must work towards it.

I want to tell you here that I write and read about blogging every day. I am always thinking about that one thing that I would like to write about. Then, I put some keywords and work around it. Yes, that is what I do as hard work.

I make sure that everything is at place. I am ready with my labels and quotes. I check my document for errors. Why do I need to do all this? This is because I am determined to make sure that I present some unique content for the readers out there. I want to inspire them. I want to make a positive environment.

I hope you like my designs and writing. This is all for today. I will be back with a new quote and designs very soon.

Have a nice time!


Comments

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count

Haiku on dreams