Skip to main content

15 inspiring quotes from You Can Win

Only one letter to go!

I am writing my post for letter Y now. I missed posting on two days in this week. I am left catching up with everyone.

My posts for letter U and X could not be linked to the daily letter form. I hope this one finishes in time to at least register in the daily spreadsheet.


I can say that reading is my hobby. I have shared novels and books from many genres in this series of blog post for A to Z Challenge.

Today I have decided to share only one book for letter Y.

This is one of the most inspiring book that I have read.

Shiv Khera an Indian author who has written many self help books is the featured author in this post. 

I will be sharing quotes from the book You Can Win.

This book, published in 1998 has changed lives of many people. I read this book when I was in school. It is very motivating. 

Let me share some inspiring words from this motivational book.

1. If you want to build a positive attitude, then associate with people of high moral character and read books that lead you to positive thinking.

2. Attitude is the foundation to success. The greater the success, the stronger the foundation.

3. Success is not an accident. It is the result of your attitude and your attitude is a choice. Hence success is a matter of choice and not chance.

4. Intellectual education influences the head and values-based education influences the heart.

5. Feeling good is a natural outcome of doing good; and doing good is a natural outcome of being good.

6. One cannot be a good teacher unless he is a good student.

7. Be courteous to all, but intimate with a few and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.

8. Striving for perfection is neurotic; striving for excellence is progress. Excellence is continuous improvement. There is nothing that cannot be done better or improved the next time.

9. We are drowning in information but starving for knowledge and wisdom. Education ought to teach us not only how to make a living but also how to live.

10. Looking for the positive does not necessarily mean overlooking faults. being a positive thinker does not mean one has to agree or accept everything. It only means that a person is solution-focused.

11. You may be disappointed if you fail, but you will be doomed if you don’t try.

12. Motivation is like fire—unless you keep adding fuel to it, it dies. Your fuel is your belief in your inner values.

13. Ability will get you success; character will keep you successful.

14. SUCCESS does not mean an absence of problems, it is overcoming problems. Success is not measured by how high we go up in life, but how many times we bounce back when we fall down.

15. An opportunity only knocks once. The next one may be better or worse, but never the same one. That is why it is so crucial to make the right decision at the right time.

Which quote motivates you the most? Do share your favorite motivational books or quotes in the comments.

I will see you tomorrow with the last post for the A to Z challenge.

Comments

  1. Hari OM
    Nearly there Jui! I have not heard of this writer, but I like what I see in your selection; particularly ..."We are drowning in information but starving for knowledge and wisdom. Education ought to teach us not only how to make a living but also how to live.".. Looking forward to your competion of this set. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked that quote very much so included in the collection. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Add in the comment box.

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count

Haiku on dreams