Skip to main content

B for Bonus

My second post!

This is my second post for A to Z blogging challenge.


I still can not believe that I have started this amazing blogging challenge. I am already enjoying the process.

I visited many wonderful blogs and I can feel the energy. Lots of positivity and support form all the bloggers to comment and like the posts of fellow bloggers.

My theme for this challenge is sharing quotes from different books. I will be sharing quotes from few books which I have already read. Many a times I will choose on popularity.

Please feel free to suggest the books or quotes of your liking. I would like to bring variety to my posts.

As always one or two quotes in today's post will be my personal designs using canva. I am giving a bonus today!

I hope you will like this collection.

My first book today is Ben-Hur: A Tale of Christ

This is a novel written by Lew Wallace in 1880. (Read more)

Now coming to the quotes...

image of a quote form ben-hur

The happiness of love is in action; its test is what one is willing to do for others.
Isn't it beautiful? I loved this quote the moment I read it. 

Here are some more quotes that will surely inspire you all.

Pride is never so loud as when in chains.
These are some powerful words.

To begin a reform, go not into the places of the great and rich; go rather to those whose cups of happiness are empty--to the poor and humble.
I can not believe how relevant it is in the 21st century. These are some magical words. we should remember these words for our life.

Another one from the same book -

We of the sea come to know each other quickly; our loves, like our hates, are born of sudden dangers.

I would like to add that I have not read this book. Reading these wonderful words just made my day. I am surely keeping it in 'want to read' list.

Now, I would like to share one of my favorite quotes from Bible 

I know it is Holy Bible. But I could not resist myself. 


image of quote from bible

Love knows no limit to its endurance, no end to its trust, no fading of its hope; it can outlast anything. Love never fails.
Again, some very powerful thoughts.

I know I could have taken many other popular books. I just was not sure how to present if I did not know much about them.

That is why I am asking you again to please share your favorite books or authors so that I can share many interesting an inspirational quotes.

My purpose is very simple. I do not want to list some random quotes. I like to have a good flow in reading. I am a reader first then a writer.

So, what do you think about these quotes? Which one did you like the most?

I am eager to hear form you.

I will meet you tomorrow with some more designs and quotes. Enjoy your time!!

Comments

  1. Hari OM
    Love is Eternal. Also Love is a verb - it has no value but in its action. Love with the capital 'ell', that is. Not the low, mean love so many use to demand attention. Capital 'ell' Love has no angle, no agenda, no human frailty. It is Universal. Walking in Love, we can lean over and lend a hand to our fellow beings without expectation or attachment.

    You'll guess your first quote (and the Biblical reference) are my faves today! My favourite "B" books are Baghavad Gita, Bhagavatam and the Bible. Every word, nectar.
    YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you have put it wonderfully.. :) Thank you for sharing such inspiring words...and your favorite books! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Add in the comment box.

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count

Haiku on dreams