Skip to main content

A to Z April reflections

This is my 'thank you'  card to all the lovely bloggers hosting and participating in the A to Z Challenge.

I still can not believe that it is over. I miss the routine now! :) I have not posted after the last post for letter z.

I would like to say thank you to all the wonderful hosts and participating bloggers for this amazing blogging challenge.

I started this blog last year. I wanted to post consistently and improve my blog. I had heard about this blogging challenge a lot.

This year I stumbled upon the A to Z Challenge website in March. I got to know about the rules and general format of the challenge.

I got to know about the master list and all from their previous posts. I registered my blog. I was happy to catch up the blog hop this time.

I DID NOT post a theme revel. That was because I was not really sure about the theme. I selected the category - motivational but could not come up with idea for posts.

It is hard to believe now but, I was not ready with my theme till April 1st. I still remember the days before THE DAY - many subjects, themes, sparks in my brain one after another. Still nothing 'clicked'.

Then, I opened the writing page on blgger and it was like magic.

I found my theme.

I decided to share quotes from books.

I love reading. I have read many books and was excited to share quotes from some of my favorites. I have shared more than 40  books in my 26 posts.

I am grateful for so much and love and support for all my blog posts.

I also enjoyed reading many positive things from other bloggers. I was motivated to be consistent because of my fellow bloggers and A to Z Challenge team. You all inspired me to share more and more books for each letter post.

I also had to face challenges like searching books for a particular letter (X) was very hard. Some of the posts were late in posting hence, could not be linked to daily letter list.

By the way, I found the daily list very useful. I used to visit bloggers from it.
Then, visited the bloggers who commented on that particular blog. It was really a joyful experience.

This challenge taught me lot of things:

* Making time for blogging
* Presenting the content consistently
* Choosing a theme and sticking to it - for a month!
* Have a complete outline of how things will progress in the month
* Schedule the post if you can't post daily (which I did not and suffered a few times!)
* Learned to present the post attrctively
* Inspiring and supporting fellow bloggers

This is the last time I will tag a post #AtoZChallenge for this year/ It was a great experience and a fun ride with you all.

Thank you all very much :)




Comments

  1. Hari OM
    I am still 'coming down' from the intensity of that month! It was fun, in a perverse sort of way. At least I got to meet you and a few other lovely bloggers. Do look forward to seeing what you post from now on! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply...

      I am still unable to make a serious time for blogging after a 'marathon' of blog posts. I have many ideas for new blog posts. I will publish a new one very soon. :)

      Delete
  2. Don't be so quick to say it will be the last tag for A to Z! You might just post something that alludes to a quote you used during the challenge! I know I just referred to an A - Z post on my blog. You had a wealth of wonderful things to say, and quote! They are worth repeating and tagging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for late reply...

      You are absolutely right! This April was very adventurous for me with A to Z Challenge and tag...a mere 'comma' in my blogging journey (rather than a full-stop.) :)

      Thank you so much for stopping by!

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Add in the comment box.

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count

Haiku on dreams