Skip to main content

Celebrations on my mind.

Anniversary!

Yes, it has been a year since I started this blog. I know I did not do much posting in 2017. That is why it seems like only yesterday, when I joined blogger.

This year was very good for me. I participated in one of the biggest and most popular blogging event in blogoshere. A to Z challenge in April was a big learning curve in blogging journey so far.

To celebrate this feat, I have decided the topic for Haiku as 'Celebrate/ Celebration.



confetti and cake
ready with so many gifts
showering blessings

What does celebration means to you? When is your blogversary?

Do let me know in comments and share your poems or experiences with me? Please do not forget to put link you your post. I would like to read about is all.

Happy Friday!



Comments

  1. hari om
    congrats! next feb will be my 6th blogiversary!!! am managing some posting even with a broken 'paw'... it gets into your blood!!!
    YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I am wishing for your speedy recovery.

      Happy Weekend!

      Delete
  2. I love cake being part of your celebration! When I think of a celebration I think of more than the annual birthdays etc. The word just sounds like something bigger to me! Maybe because we're rather low key around here, and a birthday may just mean a cake. I can't get "Celebrate" by Kool & the Gang out of my head now!


    https://lisasgardenadventureinoregon.blogspot.com/2018/09/garden-poetry-celebrate.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am glad you liked it! :)

      I think celebrations are spreading the happiness and love you fell at any moment with your near and dear ones.

      That song is wonderful too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Add in the comment box.

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count

Haiku on dreams