Skip to main content

Haiku - flowers

Today is about flowers.

I love the little beauties so much. I get excited when I spot a bud or two of roses. I like observing the peculiar wrinkled petals of hibiscus. The clean white jasmines with sweet fragrance or non fragrant orange-ish firecrackers...I can go on and on and on,

That is why, the one word prompt for today is 'Flower (s)'.

Here is my haiku of the day.



various colors,
bloom in different seasons
spreading happiness

Which is your favorite flower?

I would like to know about your favorite flower. Share it in comments or in your blog post. Don't forget to send a link to me here.

Weekend is almost here. I am so happy that I have already written seven posts with different haiku themes. Looking forward to something more exciting in coming days.

You all will know about it in coming posts. Thank you for reading. Have a nice time.


Comments

  1. Flowers! Lovely choice for poetry.

    https://lisasgardenadventureinoregon.blogspot.com/2018/09/garden-poetry-flowers.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Add in the comment box.

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count

Haiku on dreams