Skip to main content

Haiku - rain

Monday greetings everyone!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I am in the third week of writing haiku a day. I must confess that I have not been writing like EVERY day. But, I am trying to be consistent with my blogging.

The one word prompt that I have decided is 'rain'.

September is officially the last month of the rainy season. Hence, the one word prompt popped in my head.

Here is my haiku -

As usual the arrangement is 5-7-5 syllables in three lines.



this monsoon season
my paper boat is ready
for the backyard pond

Do share your rain memories or poems with me in comments.

I wish you all a wonderful week ahead. 

Comments

  1. No new photos to go with the poems, we haven't had any rain for months! My daughter wrote a couple haiku as well.

    https://lisasgardenadventureinoregon.blogspot.com/2018/09/garden-poetry-rain.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Add in the comment box.

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count

Haiku on dreams