Skip to main content

Haiku - Soil

I am back with a new Haiku...after two days.

There was some problem in network and I could not access anything on world wide web.

Everything is well today. It is the weekend and I am writing my fourth Haiku on the new one word prompt.

The one word prompt that I have decided is Soil



calm on the outside,
however in the turmoil
every time it sprouts.

Th prompt was inspired from some gardening that I did today!

I wish everyone a very happy weekend. Looking forward to read your versions.





Comments

  1. Hari OM
    ...patient and willing
    the soil holds itself ready
    for nourishing life...

    Happy September Jui and Blessings of Janmaashtami to you! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for good wishes and blessings! :)
      Best wishes to you too.. :)

      I like your version for soil. Thank you for the response.

      Delete
  2. Oh... soil was a bit harder!

    https://lisasgardenadventureinoregon.blogspot.com/2018/09/garden-poetry-soil.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing your response. :) Happy weekend!

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Add in the comment box.

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count

Haiku on dreams