Skip to main content

Haiku on weather

Friday is here!

The weather is slightly cold since it is raining in my part of the world. It has been just a few days without the rains and it has started again. 

Weather is really unpredictable these days. The October heat is ruling the afternoons and rains in the evening. 

This odd weather is my theme for haiku of the day - 


Always uncertain,
moody Weather never tells...
next moves in advance!

Today my garden will be more happy...drenched...a surprise visit by rain! :)

I wish everyone a very happy weekend.

Please do share your encounters with this moody weather. I would love to read them all.


Comments

  1. Hari Om
    Perfect for what is happening globally with ol' ma nature... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The weather reports have predicted rains in the evening for couple of more days.
      I wish for some balance in nature.

      Delete
  2. Glad you're back! I like how you call weather "moody."
    Here's my take on Weather.
    https://lisasgardenadventureinoregon.blogspot.com/2018/10/garden-poetry-weather.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for kind words and warm welcome. I missed writing posts...

      I am so glad you like my haiku. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Add in the comment box.

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count

Haiku on dreams