Skip to main content

Welcome Autumn!

This haiku is in response to theme 'autumn' by Chèvrefeuille at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai.

I had to take little break from my blogging (again!). It just so happens that I announce my come back and have to skip blogging following days.

I miss writing and reading blog posts so much. I do not use app for writing my blog post. So, the only thing remains is my laptop. It was behaving a little odd for a few days.

I had to search a lot for a correct fix for 2-3 days. Everything is back to normal now.

This is my first post in November. Here is my haiku welcoming autumn.

I hope you will like it.



Crisp, colored leaves
Covering the ground and streets
A gentle wind sweeps


 I will get busy again at home! We have a festival coming up. It is 'Diwali'. It is a festival of lights. Very auspicious festival! This is just to inform the reason behind my absence from blogging for coming days.

Wish you all a very Happy Diwali (even if you will celebrate it or not).

Have a nice weekend!




Comments

  1. Hari Om
    Shubh Diwali Jui!!! I love this haiku - grasped the essence fully! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am so glad you liked my attempt at crating a haiku on autumn. :)

      Shubh Diwali to you too!!

      Delete
  2. I love autumn!

    https://lisasgardenadventureinoregon.blogspot.com/2018/11/garden-poetry-autumn.html

    I read about Diwali, it sounds very beautiful and meaningful. Have a wonderful few days! We understand your absence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy that you searched for it. Yes, it is a very big festival and very beautiful. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Add in the comment box.

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count

Haiku on dreams