Skip to main content

Positive Cookies is on YouTube!

It has been a long gap.

Diwali is over since long and still I could not come to blogger for a post.
I do miss writing on this platform. That is why, I am back this Saturday. 

I am here to share what I was upto for the last month and a half in my blogger absence.

As I love exploring new things, this year my goal was to start a YouTube channel. I like reading inspiring quotes and sharing them.

Some of you might remember my debut at A to Z Challenge was also about sharing quotes. I shared my favorite quotes from popular and favorite books.

I liked the warm response that "quotes from books" feature received.

This response made me explore new medium - YouTube.

Yes, I have created a channel named Positive Cookies and it has 6 videos so far.

This past month I leaned a lot of new things about this vast and highly popular network. It is exciting to start something new. This was another wish on my 2018 wish list. I am glad that it has started. 

Here is the logo of my channel.



Basically I will be sharing inspirational quotes. There will be a video every week.

Here is my latest upload. A collection of quotes by Buddhist Monk Thich Nhat Hanh.


I am sharing this video with a promise that I will be back to my blogger routine now. 
It feels so nice and perfect now that I am finally wring and sharing it with you all readers.

Also, if you happen to watch and like the videos, please do share your views in comments on my channel. 

I would like to see you all there. 

Happy weekend and happy holidays!


Comments

  1. Hari OM
    I am your new subscriber on YT!

    One observation, Jui, is that the quotes are moving quite quickly in the ones I watched so far and this means the longer ones in particular are gone before reading is complete - or understanding allowed to filter in. I appreciate that you may have allowed the rhythm of the music chosen to guide this, but slowing down the presence of each quote would make a greater impact I feel.

    Lovely to have you back with us in Blogland! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your feedback. I will surely keep the speed of reading and music syncing in mind.

      I am so grateful for your support. I will work on that aspect. Looking forward to see you there every Saturday! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jui,

    I too found the speed too fast for comfortable reading.

    Congrats on achieving your goal. It's a lovely initiative. All the very best. And Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Add in the comment box.

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count

Haiku on dreams