Skip to main content

Sunday Cookie One: Quote of the Week

an image of quote about morning by Mark Twain


This is my first post in twenty nineteen.
I was absent for two months. It was not intentional but could not post anything after December. I missed out wishing my blogging community for 'new year'. I would like to wish you all the luck and happiness this year.

It was long gap and honestly I was missing this all. But, there was need of some planning and a proper posting schedule to avoid blog slump. I had many ideas for blog posts and schedule but the implementation took time. After a bit of research and calculation, I have decided to write haiku on weekdays from now on.

Saturdays will be for positive cookies videos and on Sundays, I will be sharing my favorite quotes with unique designs by me. I use Canva for these designs. It is beautiful and easy to use application for various needs.

This is the first Sunday for "Sunday Cookie" series. I like to call my digital designs as "Cookies". Today, I am sharing a beautiful quote by one of my favorite author Mark Twain. 

Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.

I will see you every week with new quotes and fresh designs. I hope you will enjoy both - quotes and designs. You are welcome to share your favorite quotes and images or thoughts about these quotes. Please do add a link to your post in comments so that I can find you.

I have also been lagging in my YouTube uploads too.  I will soon present some beautiful videos that I am working on. 
Looking forward to interacting with you all again. Wish you a happy Sunday.

Comments

  1. Hari Om
    ...I kept checking in case I had missed an upload - but no. Just MIA you were!!! Glad to see you back and that too with some interesting plans. Hoorah! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support. I am really happy to read your encouraging feedback. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Add in the comment box.

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count

Haiku on dreams