Skip to main content

A to Z Challenge is around the corner!

A to Z Challenge!

green colored icon with yellow letters A to Z challenge 2019  2009-2019

Around this time last year I was looking for a blog that would help me:

- participate in some exciting writing challenge
- motivate me to write everyday
- something I have never tried in my blogging stint
- find and interact with amazing bloggers

It was A To Z Challenge that granted all my wishes in the list.

This is my second year participating and like last year, I missed theme revel post opportunity.

Last year, I shared quotes from some well known and famous books as a part of my A to Z debut.

This year I have decided on writing a short poetry format called "haiku" for each letter. I will select one appropriate word and write haiku in 5-7-5 format.

I am so excited for this event. I will see you all on first day of April (No April Fool Jokes, promise!)

P.S. I have tweaked my site design for a fresh look and set the mood for new writing. How are you preparing for this challenge?

Comments

  1. How nice you're doing the challenge again! Me too! This will be only my second year. Last year was garden themed, but this year I'm like you... poetry! Not all haiku, but I've got some planned. I have been writing all month!

    https://theversesmith.blogspot.com

    I first "found" your blog because of the challenge last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I found your blog courtesy this A to Z Challenge last year. It is gonna be a long month of posting. I hope I will fare well this time :)

      Delete
  2. Hari OM
    Well done for taking up the challenge again, Jui... I am not doing so officially this year, due to travelling overseas for a couple of months and i'net access and time will be very much cut back. However, am still going to use the A-Z prompt. I have scheduled several posts and hope to get others filled in as I go.
    All the best with it! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      I will miss seeing your posts in the challenge.

      Looking forward to read your posts and wisdom. I learned so much from you last year. I am really grateful for your encouraging and kind words last time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Add in the comment box.

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count

Haiku on dreams