Skip to main content

Beginning is today!

Dear Blogger,

I am writing after a long gap.

I know I had promised many things like regular writing, quote cards and more. I admit that I failed in keeping that promise.

Believe me when I say, " I missed writing". I know I had a breakthrough start in April for A to Z Challenge. Last year after my debut (where I managed to post almost all April!!) I was so sure about this year's successful stint.

I was wrong.

Everything was ready, from theme revel to all the words for which I was to write haiku. However, I could not post after letter E. That means, I was a "One Week Wonder".

Since everything was planned and good to post, I missed a BIG thing - scheduling them beforehand.

So, what will happen now?

Of course, I will post them all. I will just present them as a series of posts from letter F to Z. I hope I will not Fail and get Zero marks in keeping promises.

I would like to THANK YOU ALL who kept looking for my posts and were disappointed. I am really grateful for all the support and cheering comments on my haiku posts. 

Sincerely,
Jui

The beginning is always today.
― Mary Shelley








Comments

  1. Hari om
    😁 wishing you well for this particular completion! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am so grateful for your support and encouragement. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, Me too!
      I read your message and decided to reply with a blog post. :)
      Thank you for your support and encouragement.

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Add in the comment box.

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count

Haiku on dreams