Skip to main content

Ixora haiku

It is time for I.

Letter of the day is I.

Word that I have chosen is Ixora.
Ixora is a flower species. You will find the description in my haiku.


cluster of flowers
red, yellow, pink or orange
butterfly visits




Thank you for coming over and spending your time.
Feel free to join my blogging adventure by following Positive Cookies.

Do you have a twitter account? Send me a tweet then! (link in the sidebar)

Have a nice time and remember - sharing is caring!

Comments

  1. Hari OM
    I love ixora - and your haiku! YAM xx
    (been travelling the past two days - now safely back in The Hutch...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ixora are my favorites too! I have one in orange color in my garden.
      Glad to know you are back. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Add in the comment box.

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count

Haiku on dreams