Skip to main content

Welcome back to me!

I am back!

Why am I announcing this? 

My last blog post was a haiku (rain) published in September. It was a month ago. 
The reason I am announcing my presence is to bring your notice that - 

"I did not publish anything for last 30 days or more."

Here is my account of all the things that went right/ wrong in the past month (just in terms of blogging!)

Daily Blogging: 
Last month, I decided to post one blog post every day. I was very sure of doing this because I had a theme planned as a challenge for myself.

Daily Haiku: 
Haiku writing was something I discovered accidentally while surfing blog world. I thought this micro poetry writing was exciting. It was also challenging to express the ideas in few words and three-line 5-7-5 syllable formats.

How did I do?
I would rate myself a 6 out of 10 for this question.

•    First of all, I could post for only two weeks 
•    I wrote exactly nine haiku posts

One of the most important reasons I could not post lately is because of the inconsistent network. Internet service was poor in later weeks of September. I was ready with prompts and could not post.  (Also, festivities at home kept me engaged!)

Positive Cookies: 
I am grateful to my fellow bloggers – Yamini and Lisa for keeping up with my inconsistent posting  and participating with me.

Thank you so much for all the supporting, encouraging comments. 
Please consider the delay while replying you/ visiting your post. 

Finally...
Those nine posts and this huge break from the blogging world have surely taught me a lot.
I will resume my challenge here. 

See you all and keep me posted about how you all did when I was away.
Happy Wednesday to all.

P.S. I have deleted my google plus account related to this blog. So, I am back to basic blogger profile.
It was a decision taken due to recent hacking issue in google plus account. I would appreciate if you have got any ideas to find new blog on blogger platform without google plus. 


Comments

  1. Hari Om
    Blessings of Dussehra to you Jui! I had my own kind of 'break'... my left wrist. Thus typing a bit difficult for now. Sorry to hear you have had some frustrations with connection and hacking. To find other blogs you may like, the thing to do is visit the ones on your reader and check their blogrolls as they are likely to have some that you will also find interesting. Some will also have retained the search bar/next blog option at top of screen, which is another way to go looking... the page I link below may provide some help.

    Looking forward to more haiku!! YAM xx
    http://socialmediasun.com/find-a-blog-on-blogspot/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your warm comment.

      Wish you a very happy and prosperous Dussehra :)

      Yes, I remember about your wrist. I wish you good health and speedy recovery.

      I will surely go through the link and hopefully this auspicious day will start a new blogging journey for me. :)

      Thank you so much for sharing the link and info for finding new blogs. I really appreciate it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Add in the comment box.

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count

Haiku on dreams