Skip to main content

Haiku - Door

Happy Monday, everyone!

This is the second week of my self poetry challenge. I have decided to write a haiku on one word prompt randomly chosen by me.

Last week I could post four Haiku. These were based on the following subjects:

1. Bubbles
2. Branch
3. Nest
4. Soil

One word prompt for today's post is 'door'. Here is my haiku in 5-7-5 format.



Cold handle of that
Door of opportunities
Ignites my feelings...

I am excited to see what you all have to share. Writing Haiku is not mandatory. You can choose anyy poetry format you like. 

Share your versions in comments below or write a new post on your own blog. Please do share your post link in the comments.
Have a nice week ahead!


Comments

  1. Hari Om
    ...in the mind
    knowledge arrives
    bright light...

    YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three takes on "door" and a ranting about figurative ones!

    https://lisasgardenadventureinoregon.blogspot.com/2018/09/garden-poetry-door.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is nice :) thank you for sharing your response :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? Add in the comment box.

More positive posts

2 quotes that will change your life

Three Musketeers and The Count

Haiku on dreams